Evelyn Ryan, Yourlifelifter
- Aggression is not power.
- Having money is not power.
- Fear is not power.
- Alleviating fear is not power.
- Self-righteousness is not power.
- The value of one year of experience 30 times over is not equivalent to the value of 30 years of experience.
- Thinking you are competent does not make you competent.
- Believing lies even by a majority does not make them true or valuable.
- Being comfortable or familiar with an idea or a belief does not indicate its truth or value.
At a minimum, I hope these motivate you to think and…
View original post 2,173 more words