Curious how natural oils can help you enhance your life?
Essential oils are a simple natural effective solution you may want to add to your personal care, beauty and even your home cleaning regimen.
Go here for FREE all natural easy and inexpensive do-it-yourself home recipes for beauty, home cleaning, and self-healing.
They are the new rage world-wide and provide an excellent business opportunity to meet your financial goals along with your wellness goals. Check out this YOUTUBE video that explains simply how you can use essentials oils in your business.
For over 5,000 years, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils for relaxation, beauty care, personal care and most often used for natural healing. Some common natural benefits of essential oils include:
- Alleviation of cold and flu symptoms
- Relaxation of body and soothing sore muscles
- Improvement in skin conditions
- Alleviating pain
- Improved symptoms from hormonal imbalance
- Improved digestion
- Reduction in appearance of cellulite and wrinkles
- Use in home cleaning
- Use in homemade personal care products
You can also get more information on the oils we use here.
Contact us below to purchase the certified therapeutic grade essential oils we use and for more information from our extensive library:
Here is more information from the Essential Oil Guide written by preeminent nutritionist and functional medicine doctor, Dr. Josh Axe:
Top 15 Essential Oils
Each and every essential oil contains compounds that have historically demonstrated unique benefits. Here are some of the most popular essential oils and common uses for them.
- Clove: Anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and antioxidant protection.
- Cypress: Improves circulation, reduces varicose veins, lifts confidence and can help heal broken bones.
- Eucalyptus: Improves respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies. Also invigorating and purifies the body.
- Frankincense: Builds immunity, reduces inflammation, heals age spots, supports brain and fights cancer.
- Ginger: Reduces inflammation, supports joints, improves digestion and relieves nausea.
- Grapefruit: Supports metabolism and cellulite reduction. Mix with coconut oil and rub on areas of cellulite or take a few drops internally with water.
- Lavender: Helps with relaxation, improves mood and heals burns and cuts.
- Lemon: Great to use in homemade cleaning products, improves lymph drainage and cleanses the body.
- Myrrh: Natural anti-septic and can prevent or reduce infections. Also, supports beautiful skin, reducing stretch marks and hormone balance.
- Oregano: Powerful anti-microbial properties, can kill fungus and help you kick a cold fast.
- Peppermint: Supports digestion, improves focus, boosts energy, fever reducer, headache and muscle pain relief.
- Rose: Incredible for reducing skin inflammation and great for creating glowing skin. Add a few drops to your facial moisturizer. Also, rose oil is one of the most valued essential oils in the world at $1000+ for 15 ml.
- Rosemary: Can naturally thicken hair so it is great to add to homemade shampoos. Also, it improves brain function and memory so it’s great to used when working, reading or studying.
- Tea tree oil (melaleuca): Natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, reduces bad odors and can help stimulate the immune system.
- Sandalwood: Natural aphrodisiac that improves libido and can also improve energy.
Different oils can be blended together to enhance each other’s energy or can be blended with a base oil to be used for massage, shower gels, or body lotions.
Essential Oil Applications
Here are the 4 most common ways these healing oils are used today:
- Topically – Essential oils have a very small size and of the chemical weight of less than 1000m (m = weight of molecule). According to scientific testing, any substance with a molecular weight below 1000m should be absorbed by the skin.
This means that essential oils are able to penetrate the skin and pass into the blood stream and into different areas of the body for internal therapeutic benefits.
2. Aromatically – There is great evidence that essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream when inhaled. The large amount of blood vessels in the lungs absorb the oils and then circulate them throughout the body.
Using a diffuser can help you experience the benefits of essential oils. You can diffuse lavender to reduce stress, melaleuca to cleanse the air, wild orange to improve mood, frankincense for spiritual enlightenment and peppermint to improve focus and energy.
3. Ingestion – Essential oils can be used as a powerful form of medicine but it should be remembered that again, essential oils are powerful. Most essential oils are safe for internal use but a little bit goes a long way. Usually 1-3 drops is plenty mixed with water.
Oils like peppermint, lemon and frankincense have great internal benefits and can be taken with water. Other essential oils like clove and oregano need to be diluted and shouldn’t be taken internally for more than 1 week.
4. Personal Care – Today, the fastest way essential oils are being used is by making homemade personal care products. This is an excellent away to take advantage of essential oils to improve your beauty, home and long- term health.
Some of the best homemade recipes use essential oils for: shampoo, body butter, toothpaste, bug spray, lip balm and household cleaner.
Best Carrier Oils For Aromatherapy
Essential oils are extremely small so they can pass through the skin and into the body quickly. But if you want to keep the oils on your skin and dilute them to create more gentleness on the skin you can combine them with carrier oils.
These larger oils that come from the fatty part of the plant can increase the length of time the essential oils stay on your skin and also prolong the aromatherapy effects.
Some people mistakenly think using carrier oils reduces the effectiveness of the oil but really it can be the opposite. Dilution increases the surface area of absorption and with certain oils can prevent sensitivities.
Common carrier oils include:
- Almond oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Olive oil
- Pomegranate seed oil
Contact us here to purchase the certified therapeutic grade essential oils we use and for more information from our extensive library: